Volunteer, Learn and Master Instructional Content Design
“In order to create an engaging learning experience, the role of instructor is optional, but the role of learner is essential.” —Bernard Bull
“Learning experiences are like journeys. The journey starts where the learning is now, and ends when the learner is successful. The end of the journey isn’t knowing more, it’s doing more.” —Julie Dirksen
- Do you have a strong interest in creating engaging learning experiences?
- Are you seeking an opportunity to work with an experienced team of creatives?
- Do you have time you could spare/devote to building this new skill that could turn your career life for the better?
- Are you familiar with the concept of Instructional content design or know about online course content creation?
- Do you know Elearning Design Consultants earn averagely £35,000 per annum in the UK
- Would you like an opportunity to work remotely with our UK based team and gain international work experience?
“3-month Volunteer program in Instructional Content Design”
This volunteer program opportunity affords successful applicants the ability to learn and master the art and discipline of Instructional Content Design.
Our Instructional Content Design team are young, vibrant and very creative working on course explainer videos, storyboarding, audio mastering using a simple, easy and fun model to deliver good course contents.
Here is an opportunity to pick up a new skill with huge potentials t
Successful Applicants will receive the following:
- Training on relevant project software applications
- Coached on the analysis, design and implementation of Elearning platform
- Mentorship by World-Class Agile Delivery Consultants and Practitioners
- Gain practical work experience with hands-on customer facing design of video courses
- Work remotely with the UK-based team whilst gaining internal work exposure
- Become a part of an Agile team whilst delivering on Business Goals and targets
- Reimbursements and Payments UK Associates and International Associates will vary (this will be discussed during Auditions)
- Work referrals / references, if needed for future clients / projects.
- Opportunity to become “Lead Analyst”, providing guidance, leadership and write-ups whilst earning a good salary.
- FIRST NAME, LAST NAME
- CONTACT NUMBER
- CURRICULUM VITAE
- LINKEDIN PROFILE (if available)
- FACEBOOK PROFILE (if available)
Only successful applicants will be contacted for interviews. If you don’t hear from us, please watch out for an announcement for when the program will be held again in the future.
Application closes on 31st December 2017.