What employers care about are the skills you bring to the table, not just your certifications or degrees. Even if you don’t have certifications or degrees, but you possess relevant practical experience, you stand a higher chance of success in your job search.
In addition to the training courses, we provide at WayMaker Learning across multiple disciplines, mentoring our candidates by providing practical work experience is at the core of the services we offer, especially on Digital Skills Acquisition.
Our digital services brand – “WayMaker Digital” provides an opportunity for our delegates to secure hands-on practical knowledge in a Lean/Agile environment as part of building their work experience.
WayMaker Digital enables you to build your project work experience applying the knowledge our delegates have acquired from our online, classroom or virtual courses and also leverage on the skills, experience, and exposure of our Academy Mentors, Coaches and Technical Leads. You get to learn while working alongside Service Designers, UI/UX Designers, Developers, Scrum Masters and Business Analysts.
What You Get:
- Learn to be familiar with Digital Tools and & Software Apps that are used in the workplace such as G-Suite, Slack, Github, WordPress, Basecamp, Draw.io, Microsoft office suites, etc
- Join WayMaker Digital Open Slack Community to network and collaborate on the professional development and career-related topics.
- Access to WayMaker Digital talent pool for job opportunities and referrals
- Professional Mentorship on an ongoing basis for 90 days (after this you pay a minimal subscription to keep your account access)
- CV Clinic – This is the process where we ensure your resume is fit for purpose and can deliver actual results in the form of job interviews and on the job promotions.
- Interview Preparation and Support – You need to ask for support ahead of your next job interview to boost your understanding and confidence.
- Practical / Verifiable Work Experience – The theories and concepts you will learn from taking our courses or certifications are amazing. However, WayMaker Digital is not just about “theories”, you will be able to collaborate with a Project and demonstrate your knowledge/skills.
- Academy Community of Practice – Networking makes all the difference to keep you going strong, that you are not alone on the career growth journey.
- Work Reference – As a Project participant on WayMaker Digital Academy and having passed the Work Experience Assessment; you are able to obtain an official work reference in order to verify that you possess the relevant work experience to perform well in your next role, upon request.
WayMaker Digital Project is a monthly based subscription service at the rate of £50 per calendar month.