Please register for Agile BA: Writing Effective User Stories on October 6, 2016 7:00 PM BST at:
1. Join via Website: https://waymakerlearning.clickmeeting.com/free-webinar-agile-ba-writing-effective-user-stories
on any browser with Flash
2. Join via Phone:
+34 (91) 084-0589
+972 (3) 374-1866
+41 (44) 508-7143
Conference PIN: 471781#
See all numbers: https://utilities.clickmeeting.com/phone-bridge/Listener/112351661
3. Join via Mobile Application:
Room ID: 112-351-661
Convert start time to your timezone: http://www.clickmeeting.com/converter/112351661
Agile Business Analysts are most often expected to elicit and present requirements in the form of user stories. During this session, I will be discussing how to write effective user stories and how to avoid common mistakes when creating user stories.
* What is an effective user story?
* What are best ways to present User Stories?
* How to facilitate Story writing workshop?
* Common mistakes to look out for when writing user stories
* Samples of badly written user stories and how to avoid them
* Questions and Answers
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.