Our PRINCE2 Foundation e-learning takes approximately 12 hours to complete and fully prepares you for the Foundation examination. The e-learning is broken into bite size sessions, combining leading edge multimedia and interactive exercises for optimum enjoyment and knowledge retention. This course conforms to the PRINCE2 2017 syllabus.
PRINCE2® Foundation E-learning
PRINCE2® Foundation E-learning
Individuals certified at this level will demonstrate their understanding of:
- Key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2
- The PRINCE2 principles underpin the PRINCE2 method
- The PRINCE2 themes and how they are applied throughout the project
- The PRINCE2 processes and how they are carried out throughout the project
The PRINCE2 Foundation course is perfect for you if you are a(n):
- Project Managers and aspiring Project Managers
- Other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including:
- Project Board members (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners)
- Team Managers (e.g. Product Delivery Managers)
- Project Assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts)
- Project Support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel)
- Operational line managers/staff
There are no prerequisites for this course.
The delivery method for the course is e-learning
The standard duration for this course is 12 hours
Excellent course. I advise everybody to take it
Waymaker training is unique. The teaching is from the practical point of view. This is the bottleneck for every aspiring BA. I highly recommend it to anyone seeking entrance into the industry.
My training has been an absolute eye opener. It was loaded with actionable information and covered all areas of Business Analysis with practical scenarios to give a lasting understanding. I have been very impressed when compared to other previous training and i definitely recommend it.
It is mind blowing with a lot of exposition and insights. The facilitator was quite down to earth with lot’s of practical experiences that were shared. It is indeed a life changing career program worth taken-up. Waymaker learning as the name implies helps to rebuild and refocus anyone with interest. I strongly recommend the course to everyone
It was a valuable experience, attending Business Analyst Bootcamp and getting involved in Digital Academy which has now helped in securing my new role.
WayMaker Learning has certainly made the career transition most practical, pleasant and fulfilling for me. I recommend these courses for anyone who plans to build or follow career in relevant future job space
FAQs for PRINCE2
Q: What is PRINCE2?
A: PRINCE2® is a method for managing projects. It helps you work out who should be involved and what they will be responsible for. It gives you a set of processes to work through and explains what information you should be gathering along the way.
Q: What size of project can PRINCE2 be applied to?
A: PRINCE2 can be applied to all sorts of projects, from the very small to the very large. Even projects lasting only a few days will benefit from a selective application of PRINCE2 guidelines. The key to success with PRINCE2 is to remember it is highly configurable, and so can be adapted for all project types regardless of industry and marketplace.
Q: Is PRINCE2 suitable for non-IT projects?
A: Yes! Unlike the first version of PRINCE, PRINCE2 is designed to be generic and can be used for projects of any nature.
Q: What are the exam questions like?
A: They are multiple choice questions.
Q: How long does the exam take?
A: Exam times vary depending on the level. The Foundation exam time is 60 minutes, the Practitioner exam time is 150 minutes and the Re-registration exam is 60 minutes.
Q: What will a PRINCE2 qualification do for me?
A: A qualification in PRINCE2 will not only boost your skills and confidence when managing projects but will greatly improve your employment prospects. Many organisations, both private and public, mandate the use of PRINCE2 and therefore require their staff to be competent and qualified to practice the method.
Q: How long is my e-learning access for?
A: Our accredited PRINCE2 Foundation course 12 months access online
Q: What are the benefits of studying PRINCE2 Foundation with e-learning?
A: Benefits of taking
- Save time and money – There are no travel and accommodation costs as you can study anywhere with an internet connection, and you won’t have to take time off work
- Be prepared and confident for the exam – Test your knowledge in a fun, entertaining environment with the PRINCE2 Foundation exam revision tool
- Enjoy yourself! – This PRINCE2 Foundation e-learning course is broken into bite-size lessons, combining leading edge multimedia and interactive exercises for optimum enjoyment and knowledge retention
- Feel confident with full tutorial support – Benefit from fast access to experienced, one-to-one learning support as you study via email and phone, so there is no need to feel isolated while you are learning
- Take your time – Study at your own pace by bookmarking your progress and picking up where you left off at