Agile Business Analyst Bootcamp (VIRTUAL)
Agile Business Analyst Bootcamp (VIRTUAL)
Our Agile Business Analyst Bootcamp provides an opportunity for delegates to gain practical experience of the current industry techniques for identifying project scope, developing and discovering requirements and use cases. The key benefit of this virtual session is that participants can join using their laptops / mobile phones and will be able to fully participate in the practical sessions during the Bootcamp.
Virtual Learning combined with insightful demonstrations and realistic practice exercises will provide you with the competence and confidence to improve project outcomes through better requirements elicitation and use case development. You’ll gain a thorough understanding of the challenges faced in defining correct requirements, practical approaches for eliciting and documenting requirements, and strategies for managing requirements throughout the project life cycle. If you play a role in defining project scope, capturing requirements, or managing project scope, you can’t afford to miss this course!
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- Bridge the expectations gap between business stakeholders and technology solution providers
- Understand Business Environment (Internal & External) using different tools
- Learn Agile Business Analysis techniques to improve quality and reduce project cost
- Implement practical and proactive measures identify Business Requirements
- Learn about the Agile Manifesto in relation to business and solution requirements
- Understand Agile Frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban, DSDM, SAFE etc
- Improve requirements elicitation, development, and documentation with User Stories, Use Case Diagrams, Wireframing and other modelling techniques
- Learn about different role in Agile environment and how to collaborate effectively
- Appreciate digital tools and techniques for developing more precise requirements
- Quickly identify accurate use cases for new or enhanced business systems
- Produce high-quality, readable requirements documentation for multiple stakeholders
- Avoid common use case traps and pitfalls
- Learn to overcome challenges that confront Business Analysts in Agile environment
This course is intended for beginner to intermediate Business Analysts who are looking to improve their skills by learning best practices and techniques for eliciting, analysing, documenting, validating, and communicating requirements.
This business analyst training course is perfect for you if you are a(n)…
- Business customer, user or partner
- Business Analyst
- Business Systems Analyst
- Systems Analyst
- Project Manager or Team Leader
- Systems Architect or Designer
- IT Manager/Director
- Systems or Application Developer
- QA Professional
- Systems Tester
- Anyone wanting to enhance their business analysis skills
There are no prerequisites for this course.
The delivery method for the course is Virtual learning
The standard duration for this course is 2 days (weekends):
- Saturday (11 am – 7 pm)
- Sunday (12 pm – 5 pm)
FAQs for Agile Business Analyst BootCamp
Q: What is Business Analysis?
A: Business Analysis is tasks, techniques, skills and abilities required to clearly define a problem faced by the business and then to determine the scope of a solution to that problem.
Q: What is the typical role of a Business Analyst?
A: The typical role of a Business Analyst are:
- Key Facilitator
- Advocate for the business
- Liaison between business, organisation and solution developers
- Identify, validate and document requirements
Q: What are the key Competencies of a Business Analyst?
A: A Business Analyst should have skills in analytical thinking, problem-solving, business knowledge, communication skills, interaction skills and software applications.
Q: Who can attend this course?
A: This course is intended for beginner to intermediate Business Analysts who are looking to improve their skills by learning best practices and techniques for eliciting, analysing, documenting, validating, and communicating requirements.
Q: Do I get a certificate at the end of the course?
A: Yes. You will receive a Certificate of Attendance on completion of your course.
Q: How much do I earn as a Business Analyst?
A: What you earn as a BA depends on your level of experience and skills. An average Business Analyst earns about £45,000/annum. You can lookup this data on what BAs earn here.